But the real news is that in November we found that I am pregnant. Whoa, what a surprise, for me anyways. Since than our world has been a little upside down. But in a good way.

I'll be 5 months next week, and that means halfway there. The first 3 we only told close family and friends, and even now there are people we are still telling. What better way to share than by posting a blog, and telling everyone. It really has not been a bad pregnancy, considering some horror stories women tell. I just struggled with tiredness. In fact I went to the doctor originally to be checked for mono, as I had spend 3 weeks sleeping many many hours. The news we got instead was unbelievable. Literally, I had to ask the nurse to repeat herself, and still halfway didn't believe her. Obviously that changed into excitement, and things progressed on. Though I feel for the nurse as she had to repeat herself. It was quite a humorous thing, as I tried to get Mike's attention, he huffed over to me (like men do) than when he heard her say due date he wasn't sure what to do either. It's funnier when it is said out loud.
We just found out last week that it is a girl, so now we have a gender and a name to call the baby. In this picture she is showing her rear... just like her mom somedays, she's a mover and a shaker, and maybe a bit stubborn in there.
It's been fun watching her grow. We all knew I was abnormal, but I am so abnormal that they are doing ultra sounds every two weeks, so there will be plenty of pictures to share with everyone :) And I have made promises to try to keep this updated a bit more that I have. Though having something to share with everyone is motivation to keep this updated a bit more thoroughly.
Don't worry folk, Lil Berra is still being spoiled ridiculously for the wiener that he is. He is after all our first pupkin.

4 comments:
I love Berra... look at how cute he is, and the lil' one of course. How fun!
Thank you. i love the pics. that is the greatest pic of barra. now i have new material for my next years calender....lol
Loved the picture of baby Isabella! Hope Berra likes his 'little sister'! Great job on the pictures of Monica and jonathon! You and Abby are awesome photographers!!
i sent this to several friends and everyone loves it. barb neal said awesome. susan bulger said your and incredible photographer and isabella is adorable. love ya
Post a Comment