So it's apparent that I have not read the afore mentioned Blogging for Dummies book. But was told recently that I needed to update my blog. Even though I know that only my sister and my mother read them, well Mike may have read it when I pushed the computor in front of his face and forced him too. Thats the way it works thought, so much time so little interest. But I did want to wait until I had some new picture to post with this, because we all know that if you are going to read it, you are going to need something to catch your interest.... and it's not going to be my whit or charm that is fo sho. You don't need to read a for Dummies book to figure that out either. So this weekend after a wonderful stomache flu experience I was able to get out and get some pictures done. I was lucky enought to have been asked to do maternity pictures for a lovely couple, whom are great friends. It was a lot of fun, thought I don't think that he thought so. Here is just a sample of the beauty of pregnancy.... though for some(i.e. me) its beauty that can be admired from afar :)

2 comments:
I love the one of her laying down. The black fabric is great b/c it makes her belly just POP, which being maternity you don't want to hide that.. it's great! I love 'em all though :) OH and I love you!!! Oh.. and I love the shout out! haha!
i think your very witty and charming and i know lots of others that think so to..... i'm not just saying that b/c i'm your Mother. love ya
Post a Comment