There's the little lady at 20 weeks excatly, in not sure that I would be comfy with my legs up next to my head, but she sure looks fine. I hope you can all see her as clearly as I can. Still a little alien like, but she is developing normally, and she is moving a ton, too much to even get good pictures.
That's right, half way. We learned last week that it looks like our little lady will be coming a bit early, anytime from the beginning of July is when we are to expect her appearence. That's not too much early maybe 4-6 weeks. We are just praying it makes it to at least 37 weeks to ensure the lungs are fully developed. That's a whole other issues, one that you can read about on a medical blog, so we will skip all of that. If weird medical cases are an interest of your, just let me know. I'm not afraid to share. I just know some people may get squirmish.
That's right, half way. We learned last week that it looks like our little lady will be coming a bit early, anytime from the beginning of July is when we are to expect her appearence. That's not too much early maybe 4-6 weeks. We are just praying it makes it to at least 37 weeks to ensure the lungs are fully developed. That's a whole other issues, one that you can read about on a medical blog, so we will skip all of that. If weird medical cases are an interest of your, just let me know. I'm not afraid to share. I just know some people may get squirmish.
So back to point (if there was any point), we are considered half way there. 20 weeks, or 140 day ( I only know because I have a site that sends me weekly updates of my progress). Whew, half way is a big deal, and we are super excited, but now it's time to start preparing. Which is super exciting. So I'll keep things updated. Below you can see some of the physical progress, my mom loves the belly shots. This dress just happened to make the tummy pop, not all my clothes do that, sometimes people can't even tell.





2 comments:
As much as I don't like the kitty, he's pretty cute in the photo. :)
Love your belly!!! ;)
awwwwwwww, about time kitty got some blog time.... lol. how cute is little isabella. the update on 20 weeks is nice. she don't look 10inches long tho. shes going to be a shorty like her mom... hehe
Post a Comment