Friday, September 12, 2008

Where has the time gone??

Hello everyone. So much has happened in the past 2 months Im not sure where to begin. I guess with the biggest of announcements. Isabella Sophia Sargent was born on July 18th, 2008.    


We were scheduled for to have her by cesarian on the 21st, the following Monday, though after yet another visit to the specialist in Indianpolis he felt that we should just go for it. So we were able to come back to Kokomo, and go straight to the hospital. 
It was very nerve wrecking, but we pulled through. Since she was small we had to stay an extra full day, but were able to bring her home where she's definately been thriving these past weeks. She is now 8 weeks old, and is gaining a lot of personality. Beginning to smile and react a lot more to us. 

Unfortunately I have not been great at time management, hence the lack of updates over the past two months. I am getting better at balancing things, though, so am hopeful that I will be able to give more updates. While I have yet to go back to work, or set a date for return, Mike has been blessed with somewhat of a promotion. He is not Interim Principal for a local middle school. He's is having a great year so far, though he is such a hard worker.
 Other than caring for Isabella life certainly has calmed down a bit for us, not so many trips, or events to talk about. Though we stay busy other ways these days. For more pictures feel free to check out my lovely sister Abby's blog site. As she took a lot of pictures during her visits with us. We miss her dearly, and can't wait to see her again. 

2 comments:

Veldman Photo said...

Awww... I miss you guys too! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi
dont you think it is time to update your blog so your Aunt Sue & Uncle Herb
can love on the baby and the two of you from afar.
Miss you in Zumba class
Love & Kisses
A. Sue